CrossFit Ten Twenty Employment Opportunities
As CrossFit Ten Twenty continues to grow, we are seeking to hire the right person to fill a part-time coaching position (mostly evening classes). We are looking for an outgoing, personable and knowledgeable fitness instructor who knows Olympic lifting technique, instruction and execution.
Title: Part-Time Coach
- Lead programmed CrossFit classes for athletes of all levels in a manner that promotes the health, wellness and safety of CrossFit Ten Twenty athletes.
- Be passionate about CrossFit, both as a coach and athlete.
- Willing to learn and adapt to our system.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
- Ability to manage class flow. Class usually range from 5-10 people per class.
- Willing to assist in growing our CrossFit family and our brand.
- Ability to demonstrate proper exercise and movement instruction and motivation to our athletes.
- CrossFit Level 1 Certification
- Must be available for evening classes and possibly some other fill-in classes.
- Coaching experience of 3 months to 1 year preferred.
- 2+ years of fitness experience preferred.
- CPR & First Aid / AED Certified is a plus
If interested, please fill out and submit application below.