Adam Osmoe: Coach
Certifications and Experience:
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer
- American Council of Exercise
- CPR/AED Certified
- Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville Graduate receiving a Bachelor's in Health Education
- World, National and Illinois State Record Holder Power Lifter
- National Champion Power Lifter
- Division 1 Collegiate Wrestler
- Anything that has to do with fitness. Binge watching The Office on Netflix and huge superhero nerd.
I decided to give CrossFit a try in order to help me get in shape for another competition that I had. I was always a power lifter before but needed more cardio in my workouts. I walked into 1020 one afternoon and had my first workout with coach Chris and immediately fell in love with the sport. I didn’t look back to anything else just went all in on CrossFit. I have had almost six years of experience coaching and personal training and I have just recently started coaching CrossFit in March of 2018. CrossFit has made me a better trainer and has forced me to continue my education. It has definitely been one of the best decisions I have made was to walk into 1020 that day.